Location: Naples FL
Frequency: 40 Hours/Weekly
Duration: 12 Months
- Assesses quality performance using statistical and analytical methods (in A&T or Fabrication).
- Support Customer Zero Defect / APQP / PPAP proliferation within internal operations
- Review and update manufacturing work plans to verify product, performance, and/or spec compliance
- Along with Manufacturing Engineering, provide response to operations to address order issues of a quality nature (Andons)
- Aid cross functional teams in structured problem solving (e.g. 8D - AS13000)
- Develops and establishes inspection plans, quality performance trends, and/or statistical plans cost estimates
- Assesses products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications by performing statistical analyses. May establish statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error and determining levels of confidence.
- Assures the timely processing of nonconforming materials and assists in the disposition process by participating in failure analysis and corrective action investigations as a member of the Preliminary Review Board.
- Verifies compliance and effectiveness of the quality system by performing internal audits and surveys.
- Participates to review engineering releases and changes, manufacturing methods, planning, and process specifications as it relates to product quality.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods. Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- Develops statistical process controls by applying and maintaining applicable control charts. Analyzes data and trends by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to areas of production.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and making recommendations. Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”