*** Source Inspector ***
Currently seeking a Source Inspector in Shelby, North Carolina for a full-time (7-3pm shift) for a 3 month contract opportunity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The quality inspector shall travel to supplier facility to perform visual and dimensional supporting of Saab final inspections
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- Candidate must have inspection experience with anodized parts. Candidate must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs).
- The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”