*** Source Inspector ***
- The quality inspector will perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer.
- Candidate must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on complex machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs).
- The candidate must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard and knowledge is required.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience performing inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate should be computer savvy.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed