*** Supplier Surveillance Specialist ***
Seeking an experienced Aerospace Specialist to support a supplier in Wisconsin for 1 day-8 hours/month for 4 months.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage order backlog and develop/maintain capacity planning process to ensure appropriate resources and materials are available to meet customers’ requirements and minimize manufacturing costs.
- Develop and communicate weekly and daily manufacturing schedule to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- Manage details of production schedule to maximize productivity of manufacturing and shipping departments.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and prioritize customer requirements.
- Identify and implement appropriate planning, management and control strategies for production, material requirements, inventory levels and shop floor.
- Ability to create and maintain Work In Process (WIP) reports in Excel.
- Statusing/expediting of parts through manufacturing cycle.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”