*** Receiving Inspector ***
Seeking an Aerospace receiving inspector full-time for 1 year in Devens, Massachusetts.
- The receiving inspector shall perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- The inspector will be required to report inspection accept / reject information directly to the customer via web application.
- Inspector must have practical experience performing receiving inspection on machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies.
- The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per ANSI Y14.5 – Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) or equivalent standard.
- Must have the ability to read / interpret engineering drawings and Purchase Orders (POs).
- Experience performing First Article Inspections (FAIs) in accordance to the AS9102 standard
- The inspector must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- The inspector should have a minimum of 5 years experience performing inspections in aerospace or military / defense manufacturing with proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”