Seeking an Auditor in Wichita, KS for 8 hours per week for 1 year.
The auditor will perform examination of the Quality Management System (QMS), DPD (Digital Product Definition) and its various elements and procedures in order to ensure its effectiveness, including observing evidence of continuous improvement. Perform AS9003 audits for various suppliers. The ability to identify major findings, minor findings, observations, and report information directly to the customer via web application. Experience initiating, reviewing and approval of corrective action responses and evaluate effectiveness of implemented corrective action(s).
- An 8 Hour AS91XX auditor/lead auditor training RABQSA/Exemplar Global or IRCA approved training provider certification is required.
- Successful completion of at least five external audits in the past year to the AS9100 standard.
- A strong background in the aerospace manufacturing industry.
- A recognized auditor Certification (RAB or ASQ Certified Quality Auditor) a plus.
- Must have 3D model ideally CATIA v5 and Configuration Management experience.
- Must have CMM or CNC machine experience.
- Prefer auditor who worked to Boeing' DPD (Digital Product Definition) audit.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfortable working as an independent contractor (1099).